- FY 2024 Rate Summary Current-Rates (PDF)
- FY 2022 First Preference True-up Calculation – Sept 12, 2023 (PDF)
- FY 2024 Power Revenue Requirement – Initial Letter – September 14, 2023 (PDF)
- Reclamation Letter- Initial Restoration Fund for Power – September 6, 2023 (PDF)
- PRR Forecast – August 2023 (PDF)
- CVP Transmission Rates Forecast – August 2023 (PDF)
- Aid to Irrigation letter from Bureau of Reclamation – March 29, 2023 (PDF)
- Customer Advance Notification: Announcing upcoming public process – August 31, 2022 (PDF)
- PRR and RF Stacked Chart – February 2022 (PDF)
Section 3407 of the Central Valley Project Improvement Act (CVPIA) (Pub. L. 102–575, Stat. 4706, 4726) establishes in the Treasury of the United States the Central Valley Project (CVP) Restoration Fund to carry out the habitat restoration, improvement, and acquisition provisions of the CVPIA.
The CVPIA further requires the Secretary of the Interior to assess and collect annual mitigation and restoration payments from CVP Water and Power Contractors (Restoration Payments). The Secretary of the Interior, through the Bureau of Reclamation (Reclamation), is responsible for determining and collecting CVP Water and Power Contractors’ share of the annual Total Restoration Fund Payment Obligation.
Because Western markets and transmits CVP power and maintains all CVP power contracts, WAPA agreed to collect the Restoration Payments from CVP Power Contractors.
Last modified on November 15th, 2023