As a marketer of Federal power, Colorado River Storage Project Management Center’s Power Marketing staff provide a variety of services for customers and the utility industry, including long term power purchases and transmission contracts.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL – WAPA / National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA)
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION – Procurement of Electric Generation
We invite interested parties to participate in a Request for Information (RFI) for the procurement of electric generation.
There are two RFIs issued, one for short- to mid-term procurement (1-5 years) and the other for long-term procurement (5-25 years).
Instructions and additional information are within the RFI documents.
- CRSP RFI Short-Term 1-2023 (Please download form to complete and sign.)
- CRSP RFI Long-Term 1-2023 (Please download form to complete and sign.)
- CRSP RFI Attachment A Firm Schedule Blocks
- CRSP RFI Attachment B Hourly Information
- RFI Frequently Asked Questions (Document updated as additional questions asked.)
RTO READINESS EVALUATION
Last modified on November 2nd, 2023