NEW EMPLOYEE ORIENTATION
New employee orientation will occur within the employees first 90 days at WAPA.
ON YOUR FIRST DAY
On your first morning of employment with WAPA, you will complete the hiring process with your respective HR representative.
This page provides you with information and forms that need to be completed on or before your FIRST DAY in order for you to receive your first paycheck.
Before your FIRST DAY, you should fill out the forms that are linked below. To fill out these forms, click on each of the titles, follow any instructions that may be provided for the form, print the form, sign and date it. Some forms may be form-fillable. Bring all completed forms with you on your first day, and give them to your local HR Advisor.
- SF-61, Appointment Affidavit (PRINT ONLY FORM- your HR Advisor will read you the Oath of Office and witness your signature) (348kb pdf)
- Mailing Address and Emergency Information Form (69kb pdf)
- SF-181, Race and National Origin Identification (62kb pdf)
- SF-256, Self-Identification of Disability (543kb pdf)
- SF-144, Statement of Prior Federal Service (151kb pdf)
- FastStart Direct Deposit, FMS Form 2231 (104kb pdf)
- W-4 Withholding Form (68kb pdf)
- State Tax Withholding Certificate (as needed)
- City and/or County Tax Withholding Certificate (your local HR Advisor will provide you with the appropriate certificate to fill out, if applicable).
- I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification (pdf)
- MVR Disclosure & Release for CDL holders ONLY (38kb pdf)
- Personal Identity Verification (PIV) Request for Security Badge (pdf)
- Building Access Card Request, WAPA F 1400.62# (59kb pdf)
- Tour of Duty Form, WAPA F 3000.13# (113kb pdf)
- Acknowledgements Form: Inventions, Discoveries, and Improvements; Nepotism; Ethical Standards; Health Insurance; Life Insurance (961kb pdf)
- Designation of Federal Employees who are Military Reservists or Retired Military Personnel Subject to Recall During a National Emergency (707kb pdf)
- Special Conditions of Temporary Employment (only if hired under a temporary appointment) (23kb pdf)
- Cyber Security Awareness training (717kb pdf)
- Cyber Security acknowledgement statement (119kb pdf)
Last modified on July 6th, 2023