BOULDER CANYON PROJECT
Hoover Dam is the highest and third largest concrete dam in the United States. The dam, power plant, and high-voltage switchyards are located in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River on the Arizona-Nevada state line. Lake Mead, the reservoir behind the dam, will hold the average two-year flow of the Colorado River. Hoover Dam´s authorized purposes are: first, river regulation, improvement of navigation, and flood control; second, delivery of stored water for irrigation and other domestic uses; and third, power generation.
- Applicant Profile Data (Online Application) form
- Applicant Profile Data form (.doc)
- Boulder Canyon Information Module
- Federal Register Notices
- Public Forums
- Correspondence and Presentations
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Points Of Contact
- Hoover Power Allocation Act of 2011
- BCP Post-2017 Contracting
- Additional Documents
- Boulder Canyon Project remarketing fact sheet (pdf)
BCP allocation process has been completed. These pages are for historical documentation.
Last modified on July 18th, 2023