WAPA-169 RATE ORDER
WAPA is proposing adjustments to the Salt Lake City Area Integrated Projects firm power rate and the Colorado River Storage Project Transmission and ancillary services rates.
The current rates, under rate schedules SLIP–F9, SP– PTP7, SP–NW3, SP–NFT6, SP–SD3, SP–RS3, SP–EI3, SP–FR3, and SP–SSR3 will expire Sept. 30, 2015. The proposed rates, under rate schedules SLIP–F10, SP–PTP8, SP–NW4, SP– NFT7, SP–SD4, SP–RS4, SP–EI4, SP– FR4, SP–SSR4, and SP–UU1 are scheduled to be placed into effect on an interim basis on Oct. 1, 2015, and will remain in effect through Sept. 30, 2020, or until superseded. These rates will provide sufficient revenue to pay all annual costs, including operation, maintenance, replacements, interest expenses and the required repayment of investment within the allowable period.
WAPA will present a detailed explanation of the proposed rates at a Public Information Forum to be held on Jan. 15, 2015, 11:30 a.m. MST, in Salt Lake City, Utah. WAPA will accept oral and written comments at a Public Comment Forum to be held on Feb.5, 2015, 11:30 a.m. MST, in Salt Lake City, Utah. The consultation and comment period closes on Mar. 13, 2015. Official comments may be emailed to CRSPMC-RATE-ADJ@WAPA.GOV.
For full details, see PROPOSED Rate Order No. WAPA-169 (pdf) published Dec. 9, 2014.
For further information contact Power Marketing Manager Rodney Bailey at 801-524–4007.
PUBLIC COMMENT FORUM INFORMATION (pdf)
RATE ADJUSTMENT DOCUMENTS
- FERC Order Confirming and Approving Rate Schedules on a Final Basis (pdf)
- FINAL Rate Order No. WAPA-169 (pdf)
- PROPOSED Rate Order No. WAPA-169 (pdf)
- WAPA-169 Rate Brochure January 2015 (pdf)
- WAPA-169 Public Information Forum Binder (pdf)
- WAPA-169 Public Information Forum Presentation (pdf)
- Answers to the January 15 Public Information Forum Follow up Questions with Attachments (pdf)
- ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW FOR CATEGORICAL EXCLUSION DETERMINATION
Last modified on June 16th, 2023