POST 2009 RESOURCE ALLOCATIONS
On March 27, 2009, Western Area Power Administration’s Rocky Mountain Region (RMR) published the Federal Register Notice of Proposed Power Allocation. A Public Comment Forum is scheduled for Thursday, April 16, 2009, at 1:00 p.m. MDT at the Ramada Plaza and Conference Center, 10 East 120th Avenue, Northglenn, Colorado 80233, telephone number (303) 452-4100. Interested Parties and Loveland Area Projects Customers are encouraged to attend.
Interest Parties and Loveland Area Projects Customers have 30 days to comment on the proposed allocations; comments are due to RMR by 4:00 p.m. on April 27, 2009. Once comments are received, RMR will determine final allocations, and publish those as well as responses to comments in the Federal Register. The new contracts (and revised exhibits for existing customers) must be executed before October 1, 2009, when the new firm electric service allocations become effective for all customers.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION:
April 16, 2009 Presentation made at the Public Comment Forum
- March 27, 2009 Federal Register Notice – Notice of Proposed Power Allocations
- November 13, 2008 Presentation made at Public Information Forum
- October 22, 2008 Federal Register Notice – Notice of Allocation Procedures and Call for Applications
- July 7, 2008 Federal Register Notice – Response to letters of interest and comments on appropriate purposes for the Loveland Area Projects proposed resource pool.
- January 30, 2008 Federal Register Notice – Proposed Information Collection to be Submitted to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for Approval Under the Paper Reduction Act
- July 23, 2007 Presentation made at Public Information Forum
LETTERS OF INTEREST
June 25, 2007 Federal Register Notice – Notice of request for letters of interest.
- Post 1989 Loveland Area Projects Marketing Plan (42 pages.)
- Energy Planning and Management Program (PDF) Outlines the resource pool for new customers.
- General eligibility criteria
To request additional information about the Post 2009 Resource Pool contact:
Manager, Contracts and Energy Services
Western Area Power Administration
P.O. Box 3700
Loveland, CO 80539
Last modified on July 26th, 2023