To be eligible for a project loan or project development assistance from the Transmission Infrastructure Program (TIP), prospective utility-scale transmission and/or related projects must meet and demonstrate, at minimum, the following eligibility requirements:
- Have at least one terminus in WAPA’s 15-state service territory;
- Demonstrate a reasonable expectation of repayment;
- Facilitate the delivery of clean energy;
- Not adversely impact system reliability or operations; and
- Serve the public interest.
For questions or concerns about the application process, contact TIP via email or by calling 720-962-7710.
Last modified on July 5th, 2023