POST 2004 RESOURCE ALLOCATION
Rocky Mountain evaluated applications for the Post-2004 Loveland Area Projects Resource Pool and published the final allocations in the Federal Register Notice (FRN) on January 10, 2002. The final allocations became effective February 11, 2002 and will remain in effect until September 30, 2024. The FRN also included responses to the public comments on the proposed allocations that were published May 11, 2001.
Allocations were made to five Native American reservations, twelve cities, five Cooperatives, two federal entities, and a regional transportation district. RMR will now begin working with the allottees to negotiate firm electric service contracts. The contracts will permit delivery of the allotted power from the October 2004 billing period through the September 2024 billing period.
Post 1989 Loveland Area Projects Marketing Plan (42 pages.)
- Energy Planning and Management Program (PDF) Outlines the resource pool for new customers.
- March 10, 2000 FRN Notice of proposed procedures and call for applications.
- August 29, 2000 FRN Final power allocation procedures of the Post-2004 resource pool–Loveland Area Projects
- May 11, 2001 FRN Proposed allocation of power–Loveland Area Projects.
- January 10, 2002 FRN Final Allocations–Loveland Area Projects.
For information and assistance on the Post 2004 Resource Pool:
Manager, Contracts and Energy Services
Western Area Power Administration
P.O. Box 3700
Loveland, CO 80539
Last modified on July 26th, 2023