2009 RATE ADJUSTMENT
RATE ADJUSTMENT UPDATE
The Federal Register Notice (FRN) dated January 16, 2009 (Volume 74, FR No. 11, pages 3015-3022) is published and posted under the Federal Register Notices link on this site.
The FRN gives notice that Rate Order No. WAPA-142 was approved by the Acting Deputy Secretary of Energy approving the provisional rates for firm electric service set forth in the Loveland Area Projects Schedule of Rates for Firm Electric Service, L-F8. These rates are effective February 1, 2009 through December 31, 2013.
These provisional rates will be in effect until the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) confirms and approves them on a final basis or until they are replaced by other rates.
Federal Register Notices
- Rate Order WAPA-142: Notice of Order Approving Firm Electric Service Rates (PDF)
- Rate Order WAPA-142: Proposed Firm Rate (PDF)
- Informal Meeting Customer Letter (PDF)
- Informal Customer Meeting Presentation (PDF)
- Information and Comment Forums Letter (PDF)
- 2009 LAP Firm Power Rate Adjustment Brochure (PDF)
- Formal Information Forum Presentation (PDF)
- Customer Comment Letters (PDF)
- Final FRN Letter (PDF)
Last modified on September 5th, 2023