BOULDER CANYON ELECTRIC SERVICE CONTRACTS
- The draft MS Word contracts are subject to change.
- Dates, locations and times of the meetings to discuss the draft contracts can be found at the “Correspondence and Presentations” webpage.
- Comments and/or suggested modification to any of the contracts listed below can be submitted to Brian Young and Patricia Weeks at Post2017BCP@wapa.gov
Draft BCP Electric Service Contract and Exhibits:
Draft Implementation Agreement and Appendices:
Draft Metering and Scheduling Instructions:
- BCP Metering and Scheduling Instructions
Draft Benefit Arrangement: (For Tribes only)
- Benefit Arrangement Contract and Exhibit A (Tribes only)
NOTE: Per the Hoover Power Allocation Act of 2011, non-tribal Schedule D New Allottees in the states of Arizona and Nevada will need to contract for Boulder Canyon Project power through the state agencies (Arizona Power Authority and Colorado River Commission of Nevada).
Last modified on September 7th, 2023