Agencies wishing to participate in a purchase through Renewable Resources for Federal Agencies must first sign a Statement of Intent for either Federal agencies or for Western preference customers. Other documents used in the process include:
- Interagency agreement for REC purchase
- Interagency agreement for energy purchase
- RFP for REC purchase (Western-originated)
- RFP for energy purchase (Western-originated)
- Vendor contracts for RECs and renewable energy
There are also several documents specific to onsite generation agreements:
- Opportunity Notices (agency-originated)
- Requests for Information (agency-originated)
- Energy purchase contracts (Western-originated)
- Agency land lease/license agreement with site vendor
- Agency RFI to identify prospective owner/operator
- Samples of these documents are available on request only.
Please contact the program to request copies of these documents.