2015 Firm Rate Adjustment
The Pick-Sloan Missouri Basin Program--Eastern Division (P-SMBP--ED) firm power rate schedules became effective January 1, 2010, and expire December 31, 2014. Western is conducting a minor rate adjustment to provide updated P-SMBP--ED Base and Drought Adder components. The overall rates and the revenue requirement will remain unchanged, and be placed into effect on January 1, 2015.
Meeting Documentation - items will be posted here as they become available:
- Customer Letter - Announcing Proposed Rate Adjustment FRN, August 8, 2014 (69kb .pdf)
- FRN - Proposed Rate Adjustment, August 8, 2014 (124kb .pdf)
- Drought Adder Discussion, July 16, 2014 (353 kb .pdf)
- Public Information Webinar, May 2, 2014 (545 kb .pdf)
- Media Recording of Public Information Webinar, May 2, 2014 (77,764 kb .wmv)
- Customer Letter - Announcing Webinar, April 17, 2014 (80 kb .pdf)
Information regarding this rate adjustment, including comments, letters, and other supporting documents are retained by Western are for the purpose of pursuing this rate adjustment process.
Further information, contact:
Linda Cady-Hoffman, UGPR Rates Manager
Western Area Power Administration
Upper Great Plains Region
PO Box 35800
Billings, MT 59107-5800